1. CLARIFYING SHAMPOO. Gets rid of product build up and brings your hair back to life. Use once a week if you wash your hair every day or two, or once a month if you wash it less frequently. This one is especially good for color treated hair.
2. SMOOTHING CONDITIONER. On days when you skip shampooing, apply this to wet hair in the shower, then rinse out to keep hair moisturized.
3. WET DETANGLER. A brush that gently smooths tangles and knots without causing breakage or split ends. Can also be used in the shower to evenly distribute shampoo and conditioner throughout your hair.
4. HAIR OIL. This one is vegan, fragrance-free and leaves hair soft and silky without weighing it down.
5. BOAR AND NYLON BRISTLE BRUSH. A mixed-bristle brush distributes your scalp’s natural oils and leaves your hair silky.
6. MICROFIBER TOWEL Gentle on hair, this absorbent cloth prevents moisture retention and reduces drying time.
7. IONIC HAIR DRYER. A blow dryer that Locks in moisture and uses less heat, leaving hair healthier.
8. FLAT IRON This one is slim to provide optimum control and has titanium-coated ceramic plates that smooth your hair without frying it.
9. SILK PILLOWCASE This helps hair retain moisture and reduces friction that can cause breakage.
10. SATIN LINED BASEBALL CAP. When all else fails! The satin lining keeps hair smooth.